Post-Game Thread Titans @ Jags

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Webster for giving so.much weight to the HC in the draft. Even if he doesn't make the calls himself, hes still at fault for letting the coaches pick bad players. Sankey was reached for, at whizs command. Its been said no other team.had a second round grade on him
    bad coaching certainly doesn't help, but websters now been through two head coaches. Eventually you gotta go to the next level.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

RW has to go! No excuses- fire his bum ass! Hard being a fan after several years of this bum ass ****e!

3. kenny

kenny Starter

It was reported and supported by Smith that he was a fan of Seattle and the coaching staff there. Rumors were leaked that Smith was so infatuated with Seattle that he wanted to interview Bevell & Quinn.

In interviews after the hiring of Whisenhunt Webster said it was an easy decision to hire Whiz. There was an instant connection & rapport between he & Whiz.

Whisenhunt said in his introductory press conference he chose TN over Detroit due to the connection he felt with Webster. If I remember right Smith was not even in the interview; Smith said he was involved via telephone.

So Smith was crazy about Seattle & its coaches, Webster & Ken had an instant man crush; but Smith was the one that wanted Whisenhunt over Quinn???? I don't think that logic adds up.

Maybe my memory is fuzzy. Anyone else remember all this stuff. I am nearly certain that it went down as I just wrote. However, I will admit when I am wrong. I do know the no matter who did the actual ignorant act of hiring Whis; Webster was absolutely all about him. No way a hands off guy like Smith hires a HC the GM does not want.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Following a team is a lot more enjoyable when you know you are in good hands and good shape with someone seems to have that 'golden gut' in finding talent and bringing pieces together. That's precisely the kind of prodigy I want this organization to go find.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. kenny

kenny Starter

Exactly!! You cannot continue to blame the guys who fail. At some point the person responsible for letting the guys fail HAS to be held accountable. And let's be clear; Webster did not even have the spine and common sense to cut Whis loose. The owners had to step in and make that call.

You hit it on the head @520

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I mean Stankey ..... really! Lets not forget about Hunter, traded up for that pile. All the "fixes" for our OL- one giant pile of pooh! I may start my first thread- titled RW IS ASS! He is like wiping your backside at Taco Bell (the tree bark that just spreads the actual sh*t around). Like a film of monkey butt follows you through the day- and you have to manually address an itch hours later skin to skin, and find out you have the slime finger for the rest of the day! Screw that guy. He is low end toilet paper that man is!

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

If he admit to the idea that the direction of the team had gone sooo side ways to the point that Whis had to go that of course would mean his demise as well. He wasn't going to give them the recommendation of demise. For the life of me, Ken had two years. Ruston has been here four. I can't believe he will survive this and why he has to this point.

To me Whisenhunt was a victim of poor player personal decisions. Even if he was responsible for them. Webster had veto power. And he should have used it because at the end of the day, the decisions fall him not on the coach. That's my feeling

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

whiz was the guy picking the players. Offensively at least. Poutasi total whiz guy. Sankey, whiz thought he was the most complete back. I think dgb will succeed, but there is cause for reasonable doubt. But worse is Webster let him. He let munchak take chance Warmack top ten, which I cant blame much because he was highly regarded as the best guard...but there was a few talented guards in the draft that could be had later. The value there is terrible unless he turned out a top 15 guard of all time basically.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

PINK SLIP PLEASE!

10. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Who was responsible for your boy Mett?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar