Titans @ Jags Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Or if we could have scored more than 0 first half points. And yea OK Rodgers did fine by sitting but who's to say he wouldn't have been fine just stepping and starting too? Besides, Flacco, Ryan, Bradford, and Stafford started day 1 and all look fine. Even Newton and Dalton started today and both looked good. But we have Hasselbeck so we should start him why? The team he was just on got rid of him for Tarvaris Jackson, just think about that for a little bit and then get back to me.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

How is a 3 yrd pass to a covered receiver on 3rd and 12 designed for success?

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

He and Britt were the O, did you not watch the line play on both side of the ball, it was pathetic. Well, and Griffin he was pathetic also.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I saw some nice drops by these two. Overall poor play. Really disappointing. Also saw Hasselbeck curse at Stevens for not running that one route correctly.

Agree. The O really hurt the D today. We had good field position a few times in the first half and blew it.

5. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Offense
    1) can't do too much about that... they were stacking us and we werent making the throws at the time..
    2) no argument there..
    3) I think Hess was restricted to the playcalling in the beginning..
    4) again no argument..
    5) DWill had 1 catch and one drop... he's getting way too ahead of himself and need to catch the ball first before running... oh.. he had a minor hammy injury at the end of the game..
    6) wonder what happened to cookie...

Defense
    1) cant argue
    2) apparently we're made to "stop the run" haven't seen that, but then again, the injuries are killing us
    3) agreed, wonder where ATV was though...
    4) 5) 6) yes

another thing... i wasnt paying attention, but where was the ball exactly had mariani caught it? it seemed like around the 10-15.. but i wasn't looking closely..

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That first half was about as bad a football as I'd seen since the Pats blowout a couple of years back.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

1) CJ needs to earn his paycheck
    2) Our O-line needs to help him earn it
    3) We STILL have a problem tackling
    4) ENOUGH of the stupid penalties (I thought that's what Munch was all about stopping)
    5) Hasselbeck did alright but needs to start leading and stop managing
    6) The plays over the middle killed us. Our LB's need to step up.
    7) We can't keep punting the ball because Kern wasn't the best at it today
    8) 3 and outs will KILL this team (they did today)
    9) We need to play with a sense of urgency. We looked relaxed all day out there.
    10) We need to establish an identity as a football team.

Also, I cannot stand this kicking off from the 35 yard line rule. Mariani looked like he was going to rip his hair out through his helmet every single time there was a touchback...and I can't blame him.

I actually really thought that Hasselbeck had a decent game and I believe he is only going to get better. Locker needs to stay put. If we expect to compete with the Ravens next week, we need to get back to business. Maybe we had the jitters today...the Jags are going to get blown out next weekend at NY.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

What a worthless performance. Lost 100 on that one. Absolutely pissed. I saw zero high points. Britt did a little. Everyone else can go to hell. Wow.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Seriously is Fisher still coaching this team?

10. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

And what happens when he throws four interceptions next week?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar