Titans Inviting Free Agents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Former Cowboys RB Julius Jones is visiting the Titans today. He rushed for 588 yd and two TDs last season. Besides Jevon Kearse paying a visit to Baptist Sports Park today, former Colts DE Josh Thomas is due in. Thomas is a 6-foot-5, 270-pound undrafted rookie from Syracuse. He recorded 55 tackles and one sack last season in limited play. Another Colts player, G Jake Scott, is due to make a visit today. He was a fifth-round pick in 2005. Former Seahawk DT Ellis Wyms is scheduled to come in on Thursday.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. 12Gage

12Gage Camp Fodder

:]

About time we are bringing in a bunch of people

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

business is picking up guys!!!

4. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

We must lock Jake Scott by in the morning, if he can protect Payton then he is worth pulling the trigger on he is a must!!! Julius Jones can be a good addition to the RB core as well, shoot can't be any worst than C. Brown and an a change of scene can be great for him...

5. mttitan

mttitan Guest

Unfortunately I dont see any recievers on that list. But this is a start. I hope that we can get some good depth on the d-line now. I am still not sure about signing Julius, I would really like to see a white henry one two punch. Bring pack the speed and power days of USC. But if we could get him for the right price I wouldnt mind. I am still holding my breath for hackett and johnson.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Wheres DJ or Bryant or Dunn?

7. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

The Cleveland Browns Just Gave Rogers A 6 Year $42 Million Dollar Deal With $21 In Guaranteed Money! That's Not Going To Get Haynesworth Any Happier!! Mind As Well Lets Be Ready And Realized Taht Bud Adams Is A Tight Arse And Is Not Going To Pay Anybody That Kind Of Money!!! So Bye Big Albert After This Year.. Sad To Say But Is True ..

8. UVATitan

UVATitan Camp Fodder

i dont want dunn at all, he is well past his prime and i would prefer JJ over him. It looks like DJ is not getting the pop he expected and it looks like he may resign with the seahawks for a year (according to rotoworld). Lets hope we can land some of these freeagents and then look to the draft to fill in the remaining holes.

Re: Rogers contract, I do not care how much rogers gets because we have Al in the right contract right now. If he plays well again like he did last year and stays healthy then he is worth the money and i am sure we will spend it. If he goes back to his underachieiving past or gets hurt again then he will take a hit in his value and he would not expect those huge numbers.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Seems to me that Rogers contract is costing us due to the franchise tag formula. Combine that with the Raiders DT money and it looks like it was less of a good decision to not pony up a long term contract for Big Al.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Unless their is a WR on their it's not good. OL is good though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar