Rumor Titans interested in Nick Foles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The only scenario I see him giving up ownership is if we're having losing seasons after losing seasons. So far he's only had to fight off the fans for a few months, not enough heartache to part with a $2B business.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Prepare yourself for an impressive exodus of PSL holders this spring. I foresee an acceleration of the diminishing ticket sales.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Nashville is 2 years away from being a football team-less town.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I really hope not man. I love the Titans, even though we suck lately. The thing is, they were always competitive, hell, even under Munch they played tough. Last year was inexcusable, and the attitude and heart of this team had better change or things will get even more ugly...If that's possible.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Y'all are so dumb with this. The team has a lease here until the late 2020s that would cost hundreds of millions to break.

So tired of reading this pure fantasy bs end of the titans, nobody will own psls dystopian future hogwash.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. JCBRAVE

Sipping the bottle a little early in the day wouldn't you say..? Titans are going nowhere.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

There are more fans that attend Vandy and MTSU games. More people in Nashville would rather travel to Knoxville for a Vols game than stay in town and attend a Titans game. The Titans will always be an orphan team in Nashville, eventually they're gonna leave town bc there are too many cities that can economically support an NFL franchise much better than the hillbilly Nashville Country Music wannabe fanbase.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 3
  8. JCBRAVE

Like say Connecticut? Money - check, infrastructure - check, football deprived fans -check. I say its bout time the Titans head north.

http://247wallst.com/special-report/2014/10/14/americas-richest-cities-3/4/

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Man you are loony toons dumb if you believe any of what you just wrote. And in fact, I'll wager whatever hard cash you want against it.

There are definitely not more fans that attend Vandy or MTSU games. There might be more people that would rather travel to Vols games as lifelong Vols fans but that doesn't matter. How are they an orphan team? Seems like Nashville economically supports the Titans just fine.

Oh wait...... you are loser Texans fan right???

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

What? Loser Texans fan? WTF are you talking about? I've been supporting the Oilers since 1980, never known anything but pain and then followed my beloved Oilers to Nashville, that makes me the anti Texans fan dick!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar