Titans Interested in Manning?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pobo90, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Wow, this is for real now...

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Better start getting prepared because this looks more like reality than fantasy.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What happened to that visit we were suppose to have with Stanford Routt? We looked like we had a shot at him, but he never showed up.

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

The South Florida Sun-Sentinel's Omar Kelly claims free agent Peyton Manning will visit the Texans.
    In enthusiastically tweeting "Peyton Manning to visit Houston now!!!!," Kelly — who often blurs the line between fan blogger and reporter — cites no team or league sources. The story should be considered pure speculation until confirmed elsewhere, but the Texans have been rumored to be Manning's top choice if all things were equal. It's possible Kelly is the Manning camp's mark to pass along info that would obviously boost Manning's chances of landing a monster deal elsewhere.
    Related: Texans
    Source: Omar Kelly on Twitter

crap. I do NOT want this though..

5. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

if we somehow managed to sign peyton i'd probably give up being a fan until he was gone again. we dont need him and all he is going to do is eventually set us back. you have freeney and williams coming free and we're concerned about signing our third qb. pretty evident why bud has no rings to show for his time as a owner.

edit: and by give up being a fan i just mean i'd find it quite hard to get behind a team with a mercenary qb, one that kicked our *** for so many years. it's a cop out and it's weak. i'll always be a titans fan but i probably just wouldnt bother getting into it while he was here.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If you give up being a fan then you were never a real fan to begin with.

Again, there is a sea of orange to the east that is ready to replace you.

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

:truedat:

8. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

I seriously don't understand the hard on for Manning. Yes he WAS great. But he is coming back from not playing in well over a year, and even by his admittance, isn't fully back to where he was.

QB is not an area of concern for the team. We had fine QB play last year. What we didn't have was great interior lineman, nor hardly any pass rush. That is the area this team and fans should be focusing on.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

right, because i dont want to support our lunatic owner going after the one player i hate more as a titans fan than any other(and any real titans fan should hate the guy's guts too, who cares what he did at UT? as a titans fan he drilled you for years)

if manning showed up, i'd just stop going to the games until he was gone. the whole thing makes me sick and will set our franchise back once again but whats new with bud adams. VY IS MY GUY!

10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

The way things are looking, we'd get a stamp collection. I doubt many teams feel like they need Hasselbeck at the moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar