Titans interested in Brandon Lloyd

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

They may have similar physical skills but Lloyd is a big play guy. We definitely don't have that right now.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I disagree, I feel like Nate Washington, and to an extent Jared Cook are big play guys.

3. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

The Nashville Tennessean's Jim Wyatt doubts the Titans will go through with a trade for Broncos WR Brandon Lloyd.
    The Titans were listed as an interested party, and coach Mike Munchack said the team would explore trade options to replace Kenny Britt. Wyatt buys the report that the Titans are talking to the Broncos, but he can't see them "pulling the trigger" -- at least until the price tag drops from the third-round range.

4. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

There's Wyatt to shoot it down....he's always that guy

5. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

There is no one on the roster currently that's close to Lloyd....if you guys have never watched him it's a joy....seriously....guy catches everything

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. pettso

pettso Starter

Nobody is gonna give up a 3rd for Lloyd. Especially not the Panthers. They need to build a young team around Cam Newton and Lloyd does not fit into that picture very well.

He is going to be a rental for a team that has playoff aspirations and he'll go for a 4th or 5th. Titans should give it some consideration at 4th and should definitely pull the trigger for a 5th.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

hmm...then there's this feeling of just giving denver a draft pick of ours..... makes me feel like crap...

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I remember everyone saying there's no way in hell we'd go after Randy Moss either...

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I agree. Every time I watch him, he'll catch something that he has no business even touching...

10. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Can Hawkins or Williams do this?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-sfN07a_pc"]Denver Broncos Receiver Brandon Lloyd Awesome One-Handed Catch vs Chargers - YouTube[/ame]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar