Titans interested in Brandon Lloyd

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

We seem to do it more than others.

Reinfeldt doesn't have a clue when it comes to drafting in the middle rounds and you guys know it.

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I don't see your point.

How many teams make moves during the season?

We've signed Moss last year and Avery this year. Yes those were more out of necessity, but they were in season none the less.

Edit: And MR seemed to have a clue in the mid rounds this past draft.

3. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

uhh, apparently the Rams do.

4. theprizdfighter

This was MR first draft without Jeff Fisher, and it has been his best to date.

How much did Fisher let MR have his way?

5. theprizdfighter

Yes..obviously. High five friend.

It's rare to have more than one trade during the season..or even a trade period.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

and i'm sure the fans are a lot better at these decisions than professionals are... i'm not disagreeing or agreeing on whether or not the FO is always right... but we should focus more on trading for something other than a WR.... we have 5 receivers on roster and one on the IR... why do we need another? meanwhile, at the safety, LB and DE position we have.....

i'm willing to go with the picks other than a player that's playing in a position that is already crammed...

7. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Jamie Harper?? Karl F'n Klug?! They are supposed to make us forget about all the other horrible middle round draft busts he selected?

I said "make a move" not "make a joke". Avery has yet to make to the field. We saw how Moss panned out.

8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

would i rather be the raiders with their 1st round busts... or the titans... with cj, britt, morgan... etc...

i really don't get why y'all are so hyped on a one year wonder..... CJ had 2 really good years and we're ready to bench him..

9. theprizdfighter

Didn't say that Harper and Klug were. I didn't mention specific names. Just showed you MR had a clue during the mid rounds of this past draft.

And you asked when we made a move during season...and I gave you two examples...one of which was this year. How they panned out doesn't make a difference.

10. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

You're right, it doesn't make difference. Please tell me something. If Brittle didn't go down do you see this organization making any other moves this season? The answer is no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar