Titans injury report for Wednesday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Defensive tackle Sen’Derrick Marks did not practice on Wednesday, and his status for Sunday’s season-opener against the Patriots remains uncertain. Marks (knee) did some running on a side field.

Coach Mike Munchak said he’s hopeful Marks will be able to practice in the coming days. Said Marks: “I am working hard to get back on the field. I want to play on Sunday.”

Defensive end Scott Solomon (knee) and tackle Mike Otto (finger/knee) did not practice. Defensive tackle Jurrell Casey (elbow) and linebacker Zac Diles (hamstring) practiced, but are listed on the official injury report.

Source: Titans Insider

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The only name on there I care about is Jurrell Casey, and I believe he'll be there Sunday.

3. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Marks is out like he has something to prove, having both him and Casey ready to go would definitely up our chances of getting to Brady consistently.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. BCTitans

BCTitans Starter

I hope you're right.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If Marks is out it worries me a bit. Klug is solid but what about our depth past him?

6. JCBRAVE

Umm hello, Mike Martin is our depth and hes better than Marks.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I believe he fully participated? So he should be like 95% good.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Marks had an excellent camp & pre-season, I'd like to see him play and be effective this Sunday.

9. JCBRAVE

It's about freaking time.

Marks is on a short leash with me.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It also means DaJohn Harris should be active. I saw more out of him that I liked than Martin this preseason, and I ain't worried about Martin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar