Titans Injury Report for Monday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Cornerback Terrence Wheatley (hamstring), cornerback Ryan Mouton (concussion), tackle Mike Otto (finger, knee), defensive end Leger Douzable (shoulder), defensive tackle Sen’Derrick Marks (knee), defensive end Dave Ball (concussion) and defensive tackle Jurrell Casey did not practice Monday and won’t play on Thursday vs. the Saints.

Linebacker Zac Diles (hamstring) did not practice Monday, but Coach Mike Munchak was unsure about his status for Thursday’s game. Guard Leroy Harris did not practice, but is expected to play.

In addition to the finger surgery he had earlier this month, indications are Otto also had a recent procedure on his right knee. In the locker room on Monday, Otto had band-aids on the knee and a sleeve on his right leg. Asked about whether he’d had arthroscopic surgery, Otto referred questions to Munchak.

While speaking about Otto prior to the open locker room period, Munchak didn’t mention a recent knee procedure for Otto.

“I’m guessing maybe another week or so for him. That’s what I assume,’’ Munchak said. “Once he gets the pin out of his hand, and I guess at that point, then we’ll see how he can handle the pain of it, and how he can cover it up and protect him.”

Source: Titans Insider

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar