Titans Injury Report: Britt tweaks ankle injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You can only twist your ankle playing a sport.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Apparently.

I've met Vigsted. He's a tank, it's obvious he's played a sport or two.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I really do not know why things like that are even mentioned on forums.....especially sports forums. I am willing to bet 90% of us have played some sort of sport.

I mean, I was really good in a bowling game once and am an excellent pool player, especially once I am drunk.

I am like the Charlie Sheen of pool players.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Must be all that Tiger blood.

5. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

wow. on the Titan's own squad, check out "Nate Washington". He plays the position of "wide receiver", like Kenny Britt.

Like Kenny Britt, Nate Washington suffered a sprained ankle during the course of a game.

Kenny Britt chose to address his injury by eating sunflower seeds on the sidelines during games, while making excuses about his sore vagina.

Unlike Kenny Britt, Nate Washington chose to tape-up that ankle, play through the injury productively, I might add, to complete the season.

Kenny Britt is a sack of ****.

Fu-k Kenny Britt.

Kenny Britt is a fricking pampered little girl.

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Cant believe anyone would call locker a "nancy" this guy is either getting arrested or always his vag,knee, hamstring, ankle. Good luck getting a deal

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not that I really disagree because Britt is brittle. There are degrees of injuries. It's not simply a matter of it's sprained or it isn't.

8. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Perhaps it's a misunderstanding, if so, I hope to resolve it. Personally, I've witnessed on two occassions both a daughter and my wife sprain an ankle. Both times, both my daughter and wife went to work (with an ace-wrap) the next day.

SPRAIN, as in five minutes, size of a softball ankle, f-you-up ankle.

This week, my MALE co-worker "tweaked" an ankle. As in, half-an-hour later, compare ankles and "what's the difference?" kind of tweak.

He's hopeful he can return by the 15th.

My girls (wife and daughter) = Nate.

My sissyass coworker = Britt.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

If a professional player says he's got an injury, he will be evaluated by the medical staff, who in consultation with the coaches will decide if he plays or not. If the doctor believes he can play with a taped up ankle and the coaches want him to play he will play! If not, then the issue is with the coaching staff more than the player...

Oh and maybe you should do some research, before claiming I've never played a sport.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Let's rush Kenny back out there so he resprains his ankle.

Oh, and McCarthy is a monster because he played on his sprained ankle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar