Titans Injury Blows

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I've got to believe Mouton was riding Fishers you know what and that's what kept him on the team. I'm sure if Munchak has even a little sense he would have cut him anyway

2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Can we stop with the Mouton bashing? Celebrating a guy getting injured is pathetic. An Achilles injury is a terrible thing to happen and losing our 4th or 5th cornerback doesn't somehow make us a better team. No matter how terrible he was in 2009. I hope he has a speedy recovery (relative to that type of injury, anyways).

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think this really opens the door for Tommie Campbell. I've heard, and I'm sure you guys have too that he's looking really good in practice these last few days. He also is crazy fast, I think he ran a 4.31. Might be a blessing in disguise. But get well soon Mouton.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

I agree with 2Tone... I feel bad for the guy about the injury, but hopefully this gives opportunity to Campbell. Would love to see a young guy to step up.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mouton was reportedly doing well in camp btw.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It seems like all the Titans are hurt. On twitter Jim Wyatt & Glennon report 10 injuries per day atleast. It's crazy!

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

:ha::ha::ha: sike
    Can't say this is surprising, you can't fully replicate what OTA's do for you. Wait til everyone is whiffing on tackles and blowing plays.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Mr Britt is in full pads today. how long do you guys give him before he hurts the hammy or groin?

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I've been injured before too, it sucks. But he doesn't get special treatment from my bashing. Why should he? If he didn't get hurt I would have said the same thing, and I don't see how the injury made him a better player..

I wasn't celebrating his injury either, I said he was going to get cut anyway (If Munch had any sense). That's an opinion and an accurate assumption.

Which is different than saying "Hope they amputate" or "Yes! He'll never play again!" Which is what you're implying.

10. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

I read an article today that said 1/3 of all NFL Achilles ruptures in the past never played football again. That sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar