Titans inform Texans they plan to interview Matthews

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by chamgel2, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Luv Ya Blue.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LxugRBWN8gw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S20qvvDGBt0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

cj would never hit 3000 and with what its going like so far with dinger being fired that means we arent going to have to run him 35 times a game either

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ya think?

4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

lol well put ...

but seriously, yeah even though Munch was probably the cheapest hire and Bud didnt want to go out and interview the big ones, even though this late into it all who else would have realistically came here to interview? I agree with most of the other fans here that Munch seems he cares and isnt just going to settle for 8-8. I mean a long way to go but he seems ready to be the leader and get this team headed in the right direction from my vantage point.

It may take a few years but cleaning house in the staffing department is what everyone wanted right? Its what everyone has been calling for, for quite some time now! Replacing an Hall of Famer with ANOTHER HOF to coach the 0-Line albeit another Houston Oiler is a great move in my eye. A progressive step and now hopefully the OC and DC are the right choice

5. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I would love to see Ray Childress come and coach the DL. He was as good as they come.

6. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Didn't read all the posts but anybody who follows football would say Matthews belongs on the Titans squad. Could be a start of a young hungry coaching staff that makes things happen.

7. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Those two videos give me goose bumps. Dam I've been a fan of this team since I was 4 years old. Still have my Earl Campbell signed jersey and football card. Oh, and a Ray Childress, Bubba McDowell, Doug Smith, Haywood Jeffries, Al Smith, Willam Fuller, Lamar Lathon, Eddie Robinson, Earnest Givens, Curtis Duncan, Chris Dishman, Lorenzo White, Robery Lyles, Webster Slaughter, even an Allen Pinkett among others.

Some of you older fellas will know these names.

8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

with everyone leaving and what seemed like the whole team falling apart in January, Munch seemed to have righted the ship

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

More like the reassembly of the 1980s Houston Oilers.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Ahh, the good ole days. Just the sight or sound of those names lights me up like the 4th of July, bringing back all kinds of memories. I used to take a lot of sh!+ for being an Oilers fan. Especially when EVERYBODY LOVES the Cowboys here. I really enjoy seeing them suck it up since the Dallas Dynasty of the 90s crumbled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar