Titans inform Texans they plan to interview Matthews

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by chamgel2, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

per wyatt twitter:
    The Titans have informed the Texans they plan to interview Bruce Matthews for their oline coaching position.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

According to Wyatt, Matthews never signed an extension, and is about to come back to TN.

3. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Hell yeah!

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

MUNCH has said "enough is enough" and obviously has the hammer of Thor right now.

5. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

This is the 1st off season that I've generally felt excited about.

Munch is actually making moves to improve the team. It will take a while for us to really know if he really is the best man for the job, but it's a good sign when he is already going to work.

With Fish, you sort of knew that it was usually going to be a pretty boring off season.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Our players are having fun with all these firings LOL, this is off C.J.'s page.

ChrisJohnson28
    Chris Johnson RT @freddiebtv: Titans firing everybody.... Hey @ChrisJohnson28, u still play for tennessee right?[Lol I'm here

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

lol cool to see the players aren't coming out up in arms over the firings. They may agree with a couple for all we know.

Matthews at O-Line Coach is insane. You literally have the two greatest franchise players to ever be in your position on OL on the team telling you how to do it.

Has to make the prospect of coming to TN as an OL (for any free agent types) a reward and a half.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I had a feeling Matthews would be one of Munchak's targets. If he can get him, I'll be very happy. As the above poster said, having THE two best offensive-line talents this franchise has ever had could be huge. They are both highly respected players, and will in turn command a lot of respect from players.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

yay! It's starting to come into some semblance of a new staff. I like the deep rooted Oiler/Titan hires. Plus it sickened me to see Matthews coaching for the Texans.

Now all we need is to get Uncle Bruce to talk to Clay to request a trade here.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

This guy is doing a great job already! Way to go Munch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar