Titans highlights...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520titan, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

anyone notice theres never any titans highlights...unless they are on the wrong side..todays example was them talkin bout asante samuel and one highlight was a pick off vy i believe...but it seems like theres always highlights against the titans...aj scoring a big td..mjd busting a big gain..

2. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

The worst one was Troy Polamalu making the 1 handed interception over Kenny Britt during his rookie year. Damn commercial was on for months! haha

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Yeah I was watching the top 100 preview show and about 1/3 of the highlights happened against the Titans. My roommates were giving me ****.

4. 520titan

yea for real wtfudge i hate conspiracies but i think i smell one

5. 520titan

id love to see him try that next year...and kb reach grab the ball and score the td...like he shoulda the first time

6. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

We'll have to see on October 11th...Hopefully KB comes back with the vengance. But that's a nasty injury to come back from. But too bad its a NFLN game.

7. 520titan

id say if welker can...britt can..britts jus a physical freak who i think will heal faster than most..not saying ww isnt but kb is more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar