Titans, Henry Contract talks hit a snag

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bulluck4dMVP, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

LenBudda will be our starter next year :spud:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

As I recently learned, LenBuddha has a 'h' in it.

3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Willis McGahee. Let's continue to circle the wagons...

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I think that's the problem. He knows (Henry's agent) the Titans have a lot of cap room, and being the selfish one, will hold out for the dough. Well I got news for him, Henry's one poke away from a year's suspension, and no team will dish out a huge FA contract on a guy like that, so his best shot's here with us, he better wake up and tell Travis to reneg...

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

thanks for the clarification danny :grrhee:

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

OK, so give him a buck and we're good to go...

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

No way we give Travis that 8 mil. Honestly i don't see him back with us next year...

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Leonard would be huge, but he would cut into Ahmard's PT. I don't care, I've been following Leonard for 3 years now and this guy is a future star in this league

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

We have the lovely Floyd Reese to thank for that fiasco of a clause... among other things...

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Rowbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar