Titans have spoken to

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by GLinks, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Another big concern is how will he handle shedding blocks of lineman and fullbacks. I know he is a huge safety but would be an average sized LB and would need to add size and strength. He certainly has the raw athleticism to make the switch and become a success story like Bulluck and Urlacher. No matter where you intend to play him he's an intriguing option if you see his flaws as fixable.

2. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Yea, just cause a team talks to someone doesn't mean they will sign them. I had an Arena Coach call me this morning and invite me to tryouts...Will they sign me? Probably not, cause I'm not even going. Just cause they talk to someone doesn't mean they will be going after them.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Ummm.......cool I guess

4. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

Combine Interviews

I think this is thread is very useful and important because Ive noticed over the years that the Titans WILL draft a few people out of the lists that get put out of who they talked to.
    That being said, I'd be very curious to find out where we can get information on who they talked to at the combine. I know they're allowed 30 interviews and some of the bigger market teams are reporting who talked to who, etc.

anyone have any insight or links? i've googled about everything and could find nothing except the first post here. thanks

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

^Teams prefer not to let other teams know of their intentions for the draft, so I doubt there's a reputable site to produce the info we want to know.

6. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

scout.com was giving updates from talking to the invitees. The invitees like to throw team names out there to increase their leverage I suppose. Plus with all the beat reporters at the combine; surely they had to see something. :)

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Dan Williams could be a good pick. We would just need to move Jason Jones back to his natural position at DE.

8. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

I totally agree. Teams interview 15 minutes anywhere from 20 to 60 players during the combine means very little really.

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

remember when we talked to Byron Leftwich hahaha

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

As average as Byron's career has been, I still like him for backup duties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar