Titans have "no plans" to deal Nate Washington

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I tried to say all along that putting him on the trade block meant nothing. It's the NFL. These are men being paid millions to play a game. They can deal with it, and they do deal with it.

Everyone called me an idiot for not being up to date with the Titans and not knowing how upset we were with Nate.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I have enjoyed he crazy catches over the years. Triple teamed TD from VY in Dallas, that over the back last yr against Lions. I see no way we let him go with only Britt, Walter, Wright, & Williams left (with Marini & Hawkins left over)

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I want him on the team because I feel like Nate and Wright are the best two WRs on the roster. I do not count on Britt for ****.

4. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I checked the depth chart on my official Titans app today and there are 6 WR1's and 5 WR2's currently on the roster. There are going to be a LOT of cuts! Washington is listed at the top of WR1 and Britt is at the top of the WR2 chart. On a side note, they also had Mariani listed above Darius Reynaud on the KR and PR chart. I doubt Washington is going anywhere and hopefully he will be happy to play for 4 + million this year if the Titans decide to keep him around.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Hawk and Mariani are probably both gonna get cut.

Nate
    Britt
    Wright
    Walter
    Williams

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I think Mariani is safe for now, depending on his return/skill ability.

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Still think there's a chance the Titans package Washington in a deal to move up a few spots in one of the middle rounds. Like that year they traded both Lendale White and Kevin Vickerson during the draft so they could move up for Verner.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Must be some premadonna stuff happening behind closed doors with Nate if we do want him gone. He was a titty baby about Randy Moss coming to town a few years back.

9. running bull

running bull Practice Squad

Does amyone know how much we save by cutting hawkins & amano,they both signed
    big contracts & it seems too pay hawk 4 mill after willaims clearly passed him on depth chart & the addition of walter,& i think we draft winters with our 1st 3rd & amano is cut too

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Thats not the type of player Nate is. He understands its a business!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar