Titans Have Contact with Collins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I think you guys are forgetting what Collins can bring to this QB pool as far as Super Bowl experience. He can show them exactly what NOT to do!

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

He will be too close to the Jack Daniels distillery. We are just asking for pain here.

Jo Bo Collins needs a refill.

3. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Collins........Why?

4. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

I guess I could repeat what everybody else has said...DON'T DO IT...Surely Floyd reads this forum everyday...Now he know how we feel about it.

5. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Okay, if Billy goes down, bring Collins in. If not why do we want him. Vince will be taking over soon anyway.

6. fltitan

fltitan Guest

I agree Jeff this is very confusing the timing especially and the fact that its Collins. Several teams will release Qbs soon the Jets arent going to keep 4 qbs and will probaly release Bollinger. He isnt great but for what we need he would be a lot cheaper with less baggage. The last thing Volek needs is to worry about is if he makes a mistake when does he get pulled. Maybe they just want to make sure he's healthy and get to know him in case something serious happened to Billy in camp or preseason. If we think we need a vet qb wait and see who is released.

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Elvis Grbac? Sure... :suspect:

8. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

Good deal it only solidifies our QB position, and I will bet Young can learn a thing or two from him. Keeping Mauk now that we have VY is a waste of a roster spot and and breathable air. It cant hurt, anything.

9. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

Volek's already going to be looking over his shoulder, Collins has veteran experience that can benefit both Volek and Young.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar