Titans Have Contact with Collins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: According to an ESPN report, QB Kerry Collins is scheduled to visit Nashville today and undergo a physical for the Titans. However, his agent, David Dunn, said a visit had not been scheduled though Titans GM Floyd Reese had shown interest in Collins the past few weeks. "Obviously he is a guy out there that people are pursuing, but right now he is keeping his options open," Dunn said. "Tennessee would obviously be an attractive place, but that is a decision the two parties are going to have to make."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd say we'll know the answer by the end of the day but if his agent says the visit hasn't been scheduled, then it sounds like a rumor at this point.

If this move was going to be made, I don't understand why it wouldn't have been during OTA so Collins could be learning the playbook leading up to training camp.

Maybe they wanted to see Young and Volek work without Collins at the OTAs. Maybe they wanted Young's deal completed first since he has a playing time incentive. But after Fisher's comments this week, it doesn't make much sense.

3. I'm very confused right now

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Just say no to Collins.

5. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

getting collins is a bad idea...in my opinion

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I would rather sign Elvis as a #3.

7. maximus

maximus Starter

One minute Fisher says no Vet QB, the next Collins is on his way to TN for a workout...something is fishy here

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

typical Fisher talk...has gotten to the point you can't believe a word he says

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Grbac? :hmm: :winker:

10. metal957

metal957 Starter

Doesn't make sense Just Say No

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar