Titans Have Best QB Ever To come out of NCAA?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I love how you say to get over not drafting Cutler, that was five years ago. THEN you go on to mention all of Young's accomplishments from 5 years ago......

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I'm just reiterating the actual title of this thread. He is infact the best NCAA quarterback and Jay Cutler couldn't tie VYs shoes on a lazy day at practice.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

At least Cutler can spell his name.

4. World Peace

Let's all stand up and give Jay Cutler a round of applause for being able to spell his name.

5. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Ummm, if you want to go by the actual title of this thread, I can think of dozens/hundreds of others. If you want to specify 1st round QB's from 2006, Titans have the 2nd best.

6. World Peace

Remember the entire month before that national championship game... When ESPN counted down all the teams that USC was better than and they didn't give Texas one minute of coverage and they kept building up that USC team as the best collegiate football team to ever play college football. What happened when the best QB in NCAA history went on the road (lets face it, USC was playing a home game for the Natl Championship) and put the team on his back for the most epic win in college football history. Yeah, that's the guy I want on my team.

[​IMG]

7. Chapparal97

I really hope yer joking.........Please be joking. Give me a smiley or something.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

it would be interesting to see how many people that won the National Championship you would actually want on your NFL Team.

These are not hand-picked stats, these are ALL of the Championship QBs I could find.

McElroy (2010)
    Tebow
    Flynn/Perriloux
    VY
    Leak
    Leinart?
    Krenzel
    Ken Dorsey
    Josh Heupel
    Chris Weinke
    Tee Martin
    Eric Crouch
    The Wuerffel House

I'll take the losers, and the people who couldn't win the big one in college, like.....EVERY good QB in the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Chapparal97

Nickmsmith................................

Oy, sad....VY included.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

What you didn't hear Matt say is they thought Jay was the best QB coming out of college ever but that Ernie Sims was the best football player they ever saw ever. So yea, that's why they didn't draft Cutler.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar