Titans have 2nd smartest athlete: Sporting News

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Peyton Manning made the list?

I'd honestly be SHOCKED if this guy could read. A book- not a defense.

He might be football smart, but he's about as dumb as a box of rocks- and he illustrates this by speaking English like a brontosaurus would.

I'd bet Kobe Bryant is more intelligent than half that list, actually. He can speak in about 8 languages- many fluent... and of course never set foot in a college.

2. Titans&SkinsFan

Titans&SkinsFan The future is wearing #10

• Off-field/intellectual interests: “Reading.”
    Yeah he doesn't seem to have much except football smarts

3. Deuce Wayne

Reading according to a monkey like Peyton Manning means concentrating really hard on the ESPN ticker as it scrolls by.

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Non-practice days are just about like offseason.

5. 24

24 Starter

I would honestly put Ryan Fitzpatrick above Myron Rolle. I heard he also got a perfect score on the Wonderlic.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We have that guy but he didn't help us win last week.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that explains why he doesn't know what NO means. He thought it was Ebonic for oui.

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

LOL at everyone for trying to act like their comparable SAT scores mean they are in the same league as Myron Rolle. Become a Rhodes Scholar, graduate in under 3 years and then maybe you guys can talk. (FYI, we don't do SATs in Canada so I can't take part in this d*ck measuring exercise.)

Also LOL at Deuce thinking Peyton Manning is dumb because he speaks with a bit of an accent. Listen to what the guy says, not how he says it. Watch how he quickly he can analyze the information that he sees on a football field and how fast he makes a (correct) decision. The guy is clearly very sharp.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah its kinda odd cause football is one of the few things that a heavy regional dialect (Southern) is considered a positive.

10. Deuce Wayne

It was the slutty girl he banged that didn't know the word 'no'. The 8 different samples of semen on her proved as much.

Toronto- There's having an accent and sounding mentally challenged. Peyton sounds mentally challenged. And finding intelligent people with southern accents is a tough search also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLruVY_ssco&feature=related

Durt durt durt which way did he go George which way did he go?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar