Titans going DB???

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Apr 25, 2012.

1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

ehh injuries can happen to anyone. Look at Woolfolk and now Morgan, some guys get em some don't.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I wanted to invite an undrafted free agent to camp, not use a top 100 pick on him. And um, if I shoot at you, wouldn't you shoot back? Not like he went out hunting gang bangers in a drive by.
  3. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I still in favor of going hightower. We need to replace spoon by next season so why not solidify our LBer position for a very long time with a stud? Seems like a good move to me.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Spoon isn't bad thou. Why wouldn't we keep him?

Please dont say cause hes older. cause Ray Lewis is older too and still gets it done.
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I feel Spoon may be one of the only guys who will really hold the D together next season. We do not have many good vets on that side of the ball.
  6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

The guy has top 15 talent. I'm not gonna let a barfight and some weed get in the way of a steal that could help our team for years.

Of course, if I were the FO, I'd have interviewed and investigated this guy carefully. If they have, and decide he's not a guy you want, I have no problem with that.
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I saw Bill Parcells on an ESPN draft program this year talking about if he was still coaching in the NFL he would love to find a way to have 3 cbs and 2 safetys on the feild at once all game... he said if that formation could stop the run he would never use 3 LBers.

I wonder if we'll run with McCourty, Verner, Kirkpatrick at CB (all 3 can tackle well) and then Ayers/Spoon and McCarthy? We ran a ton of 3 CBs sets with Finny... I doubt our D wants to lsoe that.
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

That's not what he said. He said he'd play the whole game with one safety and three corners.

Bill Parcells is a believer of the 3-4 defense, no way he would use less LBs.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Isn't Hightower strictly an inside LB? Or can he play outside?

Or can McCarthy play outside?
  10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He can play outside but I prefer to move McCarthy.
    • High Five High Five x 1