Titans go 3-13 again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bradb, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

And we thought 2014 was a complete wasted year ... If there was any irrelevant year for this franchise it will be coming up in 2016 ... Not looking forward to it in any way except:

1 hoping Mariota doesn't get destroyed

2 Joey Bosa is a beast as a edge pass rusher

3 and the entire staff is let go ...

Here's to 2017! :beerbang:

2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Jameis Winston is on that list as well. I prefer Mariota, but if I get the rest of that team along with Winston sign me up.

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I don't think winning more games is the final result whereas making a showing at the playoffs is. There are plenty of teams out there with great QBs and young guys maturing that did not make the playoffs this year. Our goal should be to bring in a coaching staff and FO that can get us to the playoffs and beyond.

4. brian82

brian82 Rookie

I know this is the wrong place to post this but will anyway because i don't believe it needs a new thread abut it, please someone explain the definition of a touchdown.

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

It's basically a thing that if you get more of than the other team you win.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

so mariotas not a franchise QB? He sure as hell didn't shne here

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

When players put their hands on the ground - all five fingers spread out - it is a touchdown. If your team does this 20 times in a match you receive a bonus goal and a home plate.
    If you collect three home plates it is called a trifecta.
    The Titans never get trifectas.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

We are painting the stadium Nissan Red and putting in red seats to make it feel like a home game for teams with red jerseys.

• Unreadable Unreadable x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar