Titans GM Interviews thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Martin mayhew and mike Mularkey. That is a sure 4 M's and a probable 12 L's.

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Mayhew, Sundquist or Ross and keeping Mularkey is literally a nightmare LOL

I see some people think we may have a GM as soon as tomorrow, or Weds? I for one would be surprised if they didn't do a 2nd round of interviews with 2-3 finalists.

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Why have a 2nd interview if the first one takes like all day? Extend the offer or move on!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Because if you like 2 or 3 of them, another interview will sort them out a bit more.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

My point exactly.. but time is precious.. tough spot to be in.

6. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I have refreshed this page 7000 times today...no news.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Me too. As bad as the anticipation is I'm glad we're being thorough in this process. We don't want to rush into these things. We have to get it right, Marcus' future depends on it as it'll have a domino effect on coaching and so on.

8. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Refresh 7k and then you see BREAKING: TITANS MAKE IT OFFICIAL. TITANS REMOVE THE INTERIM TAG FROM MIKE MULARKEY

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Rudad

Rudad Starter

@JasonLaCanfora: Bucs exec Jon Robinson is the frontrunner for the Titans GM job. Announcement coming as soon as Thursday. Belichick tree is very hot now...

10. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar