Titans @ Giants Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Here we go.

If you prefer to use the chat room, select the second icon on the bottom bar. You'll see the gameday chat room there. Also, you can use your points to bet on game by selecting the vBookie link on the navigation bar. To find your points, click on user info under your avatar.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Almost Game Time! which side of the Bipolar Titans will show up today? the ones that dont care or the ones that come to win the game?

3. jessestylex

Select the second icon on what bottom bar?

4. jessestylex

We have to keep the turnovers under 2 today and we have to win the time of possession in order to win.

5. jessestylex

Hey Jeff you gonna turn off guest visitors today? last week they killed the server. i think it was mostly Steeler fans wanting to see us cry. lol

6. turnNburn

turnNburn All American NCAAF Gamer!

I think Vince will do just fine today.. CJ will get back to his century mark

7. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

I'm taking the Titans on the road - CJ should have a huge day. good luck

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Let's see if the server can keep up with Jesses BS this week.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm here today to monitor. If the server begins to suffer, I'll shut them down.

10. jessestylex

i called it last week. dont be upset.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar