Titans Future?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

with the addition of 1500 yards from edge james

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yeah, that never hurts. :doh:

3. I had a dream we beat Colts 24-17 but I woke up kinda sad, but then I realized it was a dream cause I know we're gonna beat them by a whole lot more!!!!
    Varsity Blues(Remix)

V.Y. Country baby!

4. Overalls

Overalls Starter

4-12

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Titans not Texans but I like your optimism on your team’s season next year. 4 wins will be tough for the moos.

6. thats my favorite movie in the world

7. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Please feel free to start another thread about the Texans up coming season and refrain from turning this thread into a flame war just because you are feeling inferior about your team.

8. 4-12

U'r just mad cause we got V.Y. stop being mad @ us cause the Texans can't pick a good draft. Mario Williams who was he last year?But I can give credit were credit is due, U guys did do good with the offseason and free agentcy, I think Ahman Green is a good move for U guys!

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

:rolleyes:

I felt my response was as equally absurd as yours, but please enlighten us on why you think we will drop 4 games in comparison to last season.

10. Overalls

Overalls Starter

As you well Know I have stated my reasons numerous times. Go find one of the other threads if you are so interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar