Titans full house formation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Sep 22, 2013.

1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

Seems to me like every time we line up in the full house, its almost a total waste of plays. We could get creative out of it and run some PA or Run/option plays but instead we either slam CJ up the middle into a mess for 2 yards or we slam Battle up the middle for one yard and a cloud of dust. Teams do that stuff in high school but its been a total waste for us. Whats everyone think?
  2. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Definitely havnt been creative with it. Glad it hasn't made a big impact cuz we havnt called it as often as the first week
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I've seen a bunch of teams run that formation this year.
  4. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

It is not that affected because we simply run in this formation. When players study film on us with the full house formation, they expect run and no one respects our passing game, especially in that formation so you see a lot of 8 men in the box.
  5. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I think that we should PA with Battle in the back field next week. I bet that the Jets will bite.
  6. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

Yea I'm just saying I'd at least like us to add a wrinkle to it, the 49ers would run option throw when literally all I've seen is old school nebraska cornhusker football slamming up the gut lol.
  7. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Yea we must have something else built into that play. It would be ridiculous not to
  8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I would like to see the Titans get Locker moving out more and also start throwing the ball on 1st down for a change. I mean I know that we're trying to play smash mouth football but everyone can predict what we're going to run.
  9. 520

520 Starter

next week were at the 5 yard line...full house, jake hands off to cj no wait its a fake follows Thompson and battle sweep left in for a td
  10. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

Hopefully for the sake of my fantasy team we could fake the power dive to Battle, flick to CJ for the easy score and 1st TD. :spank:
    • High Five High Five x 1