Titans Fourth-Round Draft Pick (#115): Clemson CB Coty Sensabaugh

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

1. It could just mean there were entrenched guys ahead of him.

2. At least it shows he has a good attitude and work ethic. Most guys wouldn't push hard enough to eventually become a starter. This guy did.

He'll be a gunner for us on ST this year I wager, and maybe a dime CB. We'll see how he improves.

2. BNails21

BNails21 Starter

That's what I'm liking is the fact that they are adding speed and cover guys to the middle. Those big run dropping LB's can't cut it against everyone.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If they are counting on preseason cuts to replace that steaming pile of excrement, then they are freaking idiots.

We just gave TWO picks to draft a TE who has never even PLAYED TE before, but we can't replace the worst center in football, who singlehandedly stymied our offense all damn season?!?

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah I may have just woke up so I'm still trying to catch up to every thing that has happened. I've actually heard about this guy a lot and he's been called a sleeper pick by many.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Mayock loves him:

"He only started one year at Clemson, but he can play press. He runs a 4.4. He's kind of a raw, developmental corner. There wasn't a lot of awareness of him coming into last season because he wasn't a starter. There's been a little bit of late buzz about the guy. I don't think he gets out of the fourth round. But three months ago, nobody literally knew who he was.''

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Gotta love those guys that nobody knew who they were a month ago... :suspect:

7. MikeyDay

MikeyDay Clutch like a stick shift

Why do u follow ESPN and what they say? Do ur own research then to see if he can play. Just bcuz someone is labeled as a projected pick in a certain round doesnt mean thats where he belongs. Some team could have him high on their boardsa nd taken him. Remember when we took Chris Johnson and everyone was mad bcuz we "reached"? Well look at him now, a top RB in the NFL and if thats a reach im ok bcuz ill reach everytime to get a star.

8. MikeyDay

MikeyDay Clutch like a stick shift

Uh no not singlehandedly, theres a reason our WHOLE INTERIOR OLINE was graded bad and did bad. Means guards too, dont let your emotions make u say nonsense now come on fellow TEN fan.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I love when people act like they know where everyone is going.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Same for me. I was hoping for Josh Norman from Coastal Carolina.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar