Titans First Cuts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Is it just Duece Wayne and me that want to see Blount in a Titans uniform this year?

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I think everyone is on board with that, but it is what it is.. CJ and Ringer are going nowhere and the consensus is that Gado will 3rd spot because that's how Fisher rolls..

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I look at it this way. If Blount is even half as awesome as some people make out on this board he will make the team because it seems Blount is the next Earl the way fans talk about the guy.

On the other hand if Blount is really not all that big of a deal the team will cut him and maybe sign him to the practice squad (of course the same fans that think he dominates also think there are 31 NFL teams just waiting for him to become available.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar