Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans fielding offers for Britt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 29, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 17 users.
  1. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036

Eh, wasn't Asante Samuel traded for a 5th, and Brandon Lloyd a few years back a 6th or 7th?? Those are players that actually had value going for pennies on the dollar. It's hard to trade in this league.

No one is trading anything meaningful for Britt. A conditional 7th round pick if that's even possible would be the only scenario I see. IMO he's done and anyone who's watched him should agree with me. He's slow, doesn't like to block, has questionable hands, and lost his special leaping ability. Throw in his history off the field and he's just a bad investment.

He'll be fighting for a roster spot somewhere else next season.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,049
    A 3rd for Kenny? I see people are still blurring the lines between real life and Madden.
    SawdustMan, Titans Eternal and cdubbs2121 high five this.
  2. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,464
  3. Titanfan12 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $137
    we need to package kb and kamerion wimbley with a second rounder, then ship that to the browns for joe haden. I'd be so happy if this happened.:bliss:
  4. SRW293 Rookie

Moolah:
    $272
    KB in-actived for today's game...HUMMMMMM
  5. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,202
    I think you're kind of misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm not saying we necessarily should trade him for a 6th. I'm just saying that's most likely all we could get for him at this point. You are living in fantasy-land if you think any team in the league is going to give up a 3rd round pick for Kenny freaking Britt.
  6. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,235
    Honestly... seems to me that keeping Britt this season is the best option - unless some other team makes a trade for him similar to the Raiders for Palmer.

Having Britt isn't, or hasn't, hurt the Titans yet... and if, IF, he breaks his funk and does his thing...

Titans = BEAST MODE

Hoping, not expecting, this...
  7. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,637
    Malcontent WR hurt after a terrible week in life. Now in-active? As the fine folks of Duck Dynasty say

[IMG]
  8. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,077
    I'll still say I'll believe it when I see it. I think his value is so low that we're better off keeping him and seeing if he'll wake up. He can offer more to this team during this season than a 7th round pick in next year's draft.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  9. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,637
    Britt who?