Titans Feeling Like Underachievers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: After a 10-0 start, the Tennessee Titans were looked upon as overachievers. After a 13-10 loss in the AFC Divisional Playoffs Saturday, the 2008 Titans will likely be remembers as underachievers. "We had a chance to prove our critics and our doubters wrong and we just didn’t do it," Kyle Vanden Bosch said."(The playoff loss) erases a great regular season. I think there are a lot of great things we take away from the season, but ultimately we are judged as players on what we do in the postseason and we just came up empty."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

they played a very uninspired game Saturday.

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Looks like Fisher will be emphasizing ball control (as in don't fumble it) and penalty discipline this off season and training camp.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Be nice if he will also emphasize that in our next playoff game.

5. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Exactly... this wasn't an issue until this game. You don't finish the season second in TO by fumbling the ball every game.

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Well considering we have no more playoff games this season, and training camp comes before our next potential playoff game, I'd say he needs to start pounding that mentality into his players then.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Good, they should because they are.

8. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

in my opinion the titans won that game, they took control over everything. Those turnovers killed us tho. Tough luck, I hope we have another good seaon next year.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think you give this thing one more year before you make changes. I've been down this road with Warren Moon before. You can't go too long with these things before realizing it just will never work. I'd give Collins one more year to get it done. But I'm ready for change now.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree.

I most definatly was a kFc guy when he first signed. And he immediatly reinforced my opinion of him. VYs RoY season thrown in made kfc nothing but an undesireable emergency option. But when he, kfc, had another shot at leading the team he certainly took full advantage. I say it should be KCs job to loose and it is up to VY to take full advantage of any future oppertunities he might have.

Who's KCs agent - please tell me it ain't Buss Cook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar