Titans fans are...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

If any QB on our roster but Collins played in the last two games it would have been over long before the final drive due to more turnovers. IMO anyway.

2. jreal26

jreal26 Camp Fodder

Quit fooling yourselves into believing everything is fine! Everything is not fine and this isn't 2002. There is no reason to believe that this team can rebound from a loss to the Jets. IMO everything should be on the table against the Jets.

And for those who continue to believe KC is not part of the problem, I ask you this:

Without the outstanding contributions of CJ, where would that leave us Sunday. KC did practically nothing outside of the beautiful pitch and catch to Washington. CJ scores on draws plays of 57, and 91 yards and a blown coverage where no one's lined up on him! A 3rd and 19 and he scores, really? Are you kidding me? Do you truly believe our offense is fine? We simply had 3 unbelievably big plays and outside of that we got owned!

And for those of you that want to hang your hat on how well we've defended the run; I'd suggest you reserve judgement of our run defense until we play a team that can truly run the ball. Houston hasn't run the ball in pre-season or the regular season. Pittsburgh couldn't run the ball last year or this year. So we really don't know what our run defense looks like until we play a team that can actually run it well.

And for those that will continue to believe that all is well and KC will be fine I beg of you, re-watch the game tonight. Kerry is a problem and it doesn't get any easier this week. Believing otherwise is merely, "Whistling through the graveyard"

3. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

To those who continue to say KC is part of the problem, what is your fix?

Because if ANY of you say Vince is the fix then you should be laughed off this board. Just because he didn't completely screw up the post season doesn't mean the Vince homers need to come in and start raining hell on KC.

4. jreal26

jreal26 Camp Fodder

Obviously the KC Klan will be here to defend there man through hell and high water! Good luck with that this year. Two losses in a row to the lowly Texans and everything is just peaches!:suspect:

5. imbread

imbread Starter

easy to plan just throw 9 yard pass over and over since we going to play off the wr 10 yards every play, i watch bang up ny secondary beat the cowboys by jamming the wr, oh and i forgot there safety did his job, i hope griff watch the game and see how its done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar