Titans fans are tuning out The Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I thought we established over the summer months that Jim Wyatt steals goTitans material

I've made several threads that days later show up in the Tennessean.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Remember when JesseStylex said that they should make something called "Soft Knocks" and feature the Titans and low and behold, 2-3 weeks later.... the Sunday NFL Show had a segment about Jeff Fisher and the Titans on "Soft Knocks".

3. World Peace

Perhaps we should just go back to being a message board full of degenerates so Jim Wyatt and ESPN will have to come up with their own stuff. I want my dam royalty check.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

LOL, well the way I look at it is, since we aren't the ones in the locker rooms and at the press conferences, I don't really mind him stealing our thoughts and comments, if anything he's kind of the voice of the fan, right?

5. JCBRAVE

where is jesse anyways? he go to jail or something?

6. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

You guys should really think about the title of these threads before you post them. I was celebrating and on my way out the door to my tailor for a custom fuzzy purple suit and had already called Cadillac about a custom pink deville. I was going to see how business went before I decided on a walking cane.

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

ok Aand if he fired him anytime after week 10 who would replace him?!?!?!?! i tihnk bud knew he just had to ride the season out with munch....or put loggains or grey up in his spot....id say riding with munch was the best option this team had. the only reason im worried bout him staying is the interview bud had where he talked about the next year better not be like this or he wont be happy...so maybe hes happy right now?? i dont know. but i dont take him not firing him in season as a sign hes not serious...just had no logical option that wouldnt be far far worsse

8. 520

i really feel jeff fishface was 100% serious this is how he ran this team

9. 520

um this is the vid i was refrring too

10. World Peace

That's one way to look at it. I'm just jealous I guess. I mean...

[​IMG]

I should have these seats for every Titans game...

I don't know if it works this way for NFL games, but my buddy runs a popular college sports blog and he just calls up the media relations person at each university, says he is with such and such.com and he always ends up getting free press passes to all of these college basketball and football games. It works about 80% of the time. It doesn't always work for big games. He is in New Orleans right now covering the Sugar Bowl... with his free press passes.

Makes me wonder if TJ has ever tried calling up the Titans Media Relations ppl and said that this is his site and he wants press passes. He'd get to chill with Jim Wyatt, Mike Keith and whoever else is up there covering the games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar