Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans fans are some of the worse fans.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by stillmatic23, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    This guy is a plant.

Not sure what sucker team he routes for but he stinks of a troll trying to get fans to dog the team with outlandish posts about the member team. Read back through his posts. I had a feeling from his first few but this seals it. CHenry has to be his buddy or something the two are like pees in a pod if you trace back the post.

Smells of Jag fan if I were to put a guess out ..... but someone so ballz-E would not support a team that sucks so bad so I am confused :hmm:
  2. Tackhead #9 MY Titans wore navy blue.

Moolah:
    $0
    Oh homers, bless your souls. You're just like mascots; you love and support our team yet nobody likes you.
  3. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,815
    ur right forget all the time we invested in followin this team... all the articles we've read, posts we've done and all that.......i dont even agree w/ u....i dont care how this team does....i will fully support em no matter what....
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $638
    That's the flaw right there. Plus no Jags fan has the brains to settle in so early before the season. Next week is troll week.:yes:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,049
    I again request we have age limits to keep the kids out and IQ tests to keep the idiots out.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,922
    and those damn foreigners too!
    :evil:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,922
    If CHenry is a troll that's a job well done. Stillmatic's posts read like classic troll - dead on... CHenry has let on that he's a recent transplant from Bosnia which, if true explains some things.
  4. PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    CC-

Do you fight those dogs? They look mean :)
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,049
    Yeah, those damn Aussies. Piss me off!
  5. DJB Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $559

You do realize that 99% of the people who visit this website do so because they support the Titans already. How can you jump on a bandwagon you are obviously already on?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.