Titans fans are some of the worse fans.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by stillmatic23, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

One good thing about this time of they year is, everybody has a chance to go to the superbowl. Vince young said titans are going to the playoffs this year. in college the year before national championship game when texas beat michigan in the rose bowl, vince said WE'LL BEE BAAACK. THE NEXT YEAR TEXAS WAS PLAYIN FOR THE TITLE AND WON. Vince sayin the titans will make playoffs is all i need to hear to have faith in this team.

2. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I see no reason why the titans cant start 3-0. If titans dont go 3-0 than they dont go 3-0. But since the season hasnt started and im actually a fan of the titans i say we will start 3-0. nuff said

3. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

GOTITANS.COM (GO-TITANS)

I think its odd how when i say something positive about the titans i gotta defend myself against other people who are suppose to be fans of the titans. I gotta defend myself against you so called fans more than i do against people who arent fans. I have heard more positive things about the titans from jags and colts fans than ive heard from you so called fans Lolololol. :moon2:

4. Apple Gooncha

Apple Gooncha Camp Fodder

The bottom line is that a vast majority of the people here are already Titans fans. If they are excited or happy later in the season if the Titans are doing good, then they wouldn't have just jumped on to a bandwagon.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Its better to expect the worse and have the best happen than to expect the best and have the worse happen.....

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Maybe you can understand if you review how you started the thread:

We have been .500 or less in the past three seasons. This is the first "low stretch" since the team has been to Nashville. The posters on this forum are educated, interested, and have distinct optimism grounded by reality.

7. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

I assure you, no one will because we know the response won't be anything relevant.

8. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

Doesn't it strike you as odd that you and chris_henry there are the only ones that say the things that you two say? Or believe the things that you two believe? Or predict the things that you two predict? haha

I'm not sure how old either of you are, but it appears that both of you are very young. I'm sure the consensus amongst people here would be that both of you are around 15 or 16. That would explain the way you guys are. If you aren't, and maybe you're a bit older, you must either be somewhat of a "new" fan, but still a DEVOTED fan nonetheless, or just don't really get it.

It's all fine and dandy to have high hopes because we all do. That doesn't mean that you have to assume more than what they've PROVEN. You two try to argue against facts and argue outrageous opinions that make you look foolish. That's why you feel you have to "defend" some of the things you say because they're RIDICULOUS sometimes.

We all hope to start out 3-0. Is there a chance for that? Sure. Is it likely? No.

9. I gotta agree with stillmatic on this one.I have read alot of negativity on this forum from titan fans.Don't get me wrong,everyone is entitled to there opinion,and i realize people are going to say well "we're being realistic or the they haven't seen enough to think that it could happen."Thats bullsh*t because after starting 0-5 last year losing some games by as much as 40 and looking like a pee wee team, nobody in their right mind thought we'd make a run for the playoffs and finish 8-8.All it takes is one play from a game to ignite a team and anything is possiable just watch that Giants game and you'll see.All it took was two plays from that game and we turned into a beast down the stretch.I feel very confident in this team this year with the additions that we added and feel that our defense is making good progress improving from last year.The Nfl is so unpredictable and thats what makes it the best sport.Any team no matter how good or bad can either win or lose on any giving Sunday.I definetly think we can win our Division this year,we had the best record within the division,thats somethin to build on that no one really thinks about,i do thats why i think the titans are gonna be THEE sleeper team this year,but i'm sure most think different and thats fine

10. Texas_Titan_1

Texas_Titan_1 Camp Fodder

:lol2: :rotfl: :biglaugh:

bigtitan that may the the greatest response to any post i have seen since being here. PERFECT!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar