Titans fans are some of the worse fans.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by stillmatic23, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

You don't have to be optimistic to be a good fan (see Red Sox fans pre-2004). You have to be willing to follow your team through whatever. It doesn't matter what you *think* that whatever is going to be.

If we were jaguar fans, you'd be the guy saying this was the year we're going to the superbowl for whatever reason, and a few of the rest of us would say hold up a minute: our qb position is weak, our wr's suck, our o-line is mediocre, etc. You don't have to lose your objectivity. Fan quality has nothing to do with what you project--it's support and ferver, of which we have infinitely more than the jaguars. So if you think jags, colts, or texans fans are better than us: (a) you're wrong (b) you can have em.

2. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

When titans start doing good, i dont wanna see anybody from this board hop on the band wagon and start supporting them except me and chris henry29. at the end of the season if we have a horrible record and stuff i will get on here and graciously say yall were right and i was wrong.

3. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

"You cant possibly judge a team before a single game is played"

4. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

You're not any better fan than anybody else because you project a fantastic outcome this year. Because if that was the way it worked, i'd just say we're going to win the next 30 superbowls, and "sure, mock me if you want but you'll see" etc.

5. If faith didn't want us to be good this year, faith wouldn't have let us sign all these guys, we wouldn't have have had all the guys come to OTAs, If faith wasn't on our side then all of our guys would be injuried by now. Theres is something about this year. We got luck on our side for some strange reason.

6. Im sorry but you have done a very bad job at understanding what i am saying. I would love nothing more than to see us go 16-0 and win the superbowl. But you cannot in your right mind believe that, that is going to happen. Could we start out at 3-0? Sure, yes there is a chance but i dont think that its going to happen. I just havent seen enough from our team yet to say that we are going to the playoffs.

7. mdfan

mdfan Starter

We have quite a few optimistic fans on this site as seen in this poll
    http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=526

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6PDKcX0Ji90"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6PDKcX0Ji90" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

9. Yea you guys see my name there.

10. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Why don't you stop slamming your fellow fans and change your thread title to something that isn't a lie. Or at least change "worse" to "worst"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar