Titans Fall to Jets 23-16 in Poor Offensive Showing

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

A one-armed gimpy dwarf could have driven us there... Collins sucked, there's nothing more to it. And he shouldn't have played, whether you want to use the lack of pratice excuse or just think he's crappy. Volek and VY would have been the better choices on the day, and probably next week too.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yeah a one armed gimpy drawf would have driven us down field 70 yards or whatever and given us a chance at a win :rolleyes:

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Collins went 4/6 for 56 yards, of which especially Wade added a lot of YAC with some spectacular moves.

Brown had 2 runs for 16 yards, so you wonder why they didn't use him more.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Our brilliant coaching staff had Wade on the bench when we were in the red zone. Obviously they wanted taller WRs in the game but I would never take him out.

The running game was solid in the second half but because we were behind we had a sense of urgency and had to throw more than we would have liked. Collins is a statue in the packet and even with his 6'5 ht had a bunch of balls batted away. I say let Young play because by years end he will really have the groove IMO and be ready for next year. This experiment with Collins is futile.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I agree with both. (and play LenDale White)

Vince provided a spark off the bench and as a lot have said before the players seemed to try harder. However how much of the playbook does he know? Can he run an offense for 4 quarters with what he knows.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

heres some game plans,1) get scafie out of the lineup, a third stringer in the game when its on the line on 4th down, i dont think so,2) whip that o-line into shape, theres always some one screwing up on every play,3) start billy volek next game, he knows the offense better, kerry collins sucks, and for some reason, ppl think young isnt ready and 4) will some one explain to me why the defense is so bad, with vanden bosch, pac man and bulluck, i saw coles destroy us, and a backup TE beat Chris Hope for the game winning TD, obviously, the d-coordinator doesnt know what the hell hes doing, because we have talent on defense, but it looks like we stole the 49ers defensive play book

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

VY has been in the offense longer than Collins.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

No the D set him up. That final drive was like dental surgery. Absoutly no way Titans were gonna score. Period. Collins started what 10 drives and the team scored 16 points. That makes Collins very dolt-like in that he sucks!

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you answered your own question. Jimbelina Schwartzie is the anchor bringing the Titans to the bottom of the AFC

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Word. A goal-line fumble is NOT "leading a drive".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar