Titans Fall to Jets 23-16 in Poor Offensive Showing

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well vince runs when hes about to get sacked, collins puts his hand on the back of the ol in front of him and ducks his head down, anyone else notice that

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

What was up with Fisher putting Young in, and he throws an INT and then takes him our for the rest of the game. Beside the 2 pt conversion because it got called back on a flag. Fisher just killed Vince's confidence, and I thought if you put him in, keep him in.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont think it killed his confidence. we all knew he was only going to get one or two series in the game.

there is always next week.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I didn't know that.
    I don't know why we didn't see more.
    :irked:

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Fisher: "Vince did exactly what we thought he would do. We had prepared plays, a package. I would have liked to have seen that ball a little further outside so David may have had a chance to make that play. But he’s a spark, and like we said, we are going to continue to give him an opportunity to play in situations, just like this today. We had expected a different outcome of this game and our intention was to give him a shot in the second half as well, but it didn’t work out."

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm just glad Givens actually got a couple of catches, moves him up to more then Pickens and Thigpen combined...

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

VY looked highly frustrated after the game walking from the tunnel to his car, i was hoping i could get him to sign something but oh well, i don't blame him, IMO he should be starting.....

btw, you can't miss vince on the highway, he has this big baby blue escalade lol....

8. Fry

im not suprised vince looked disappointed and frustrated. this is the first time vince has lost on over two years. the last time he lost was 9/9/04 in a 12-0 game against oklahoma.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Young had better get use to it. This team is going no where based on todays game

10. Fry

or he could do something to change it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar