Titans Fall to Jets 23-16 in Poor Offensive Showing

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

A bad offensive showing? The pass defense looked just as terrible.

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I see Fisher whining about KC getting booed.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I think Fisher himself got just as many boo's.

4. Titankid16

Titankid16 Guest

At least the run defense looked a little better, then it did in the preseason. But lets face it except for a burst in the last quarter we had a bad all around showing.

5. Joe Z.

Joe Z. Guest

Pennington had so much success because he would do a 3 step drop, and the ball would be gone almost as soon as he hit his 3rd step, taking away from any rush we would get from just the defensive line; combine that with the secondary always playing with too big of a cushion (bad playcalling), and you get what happened today.

If we had a QB like Pennington for Chow, maybe the offense would actually work?

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Pennington is awesome. Had he not suffered his injuries, he and Manning would have been battling it out for MVP. That dude puts the ball where he needs it in the pinch. I've seen some awesome plays by him....

7. Titankid16

Titankid16 Guest

Pennington says the right things at the right times too. He is the ultimate team player. I admire him for comin back from his injury and then being able to work in order to get his starting position back.

8. Joe Z.

Joe Z. Guest

He only has two weaknesses, really: his arm will never be stronger than above-average, and he can get a tad too full of himself every now and then.

He always knows where to go with the ball before the ball is snapped, and every ball he throws is very catchable, very pretty.

9. kinda like carson palmer

10. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

i think that we should have put vince young in at the end of the game so he could have ran for the touchdown if the pass wasnt there, collins cannot run at all...oh well i think we should have ran more, and collins played crappy at times and then OK...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar