Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Falcons Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Sonic28 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,293
    Facepalm* Defense didn't step up when we needed it the most
  2. Hoffa Freak you you freakin freak...

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,285
    should have done a onside kick...stupid coaches
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    I think that, if we are out of the playoff hunt (which after today we are getting closer), it would be a good time to get him started. He doesn't look totally lost out there (which I seem to remember our last franchise QB doing in his first few games), so now is as good as time as any (or at a minimum sometime in the next 2 games or so) IMO to bring him in.

I would rather have him ready for next season with some real game experience.
  3. wrench248 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,793
    our d coordinator should be fired. Except the first few games it has been a disaster.
  4. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,192
    Well, everybody's gonna miss some every now and then. For the most part though when McCarthy gets his hands on you you're going down.
  5. Maker_84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4,041
    Defensive scheme and personnel have sucked all season. Nobody should be surprised
  6. Moon1 Rookie

Moolah:
    $14
    You haven't watched much football then. We were bend but don't break the whole game and only gave up 23 pts with our offensive doing nothing until Locker came in.
  7. Sonic28 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,293
    Nope. You have 3 TOs with 3 minutes left. Not stupid
  8. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,379
    Love to see Chris Johnson laughing it up with ATL coaches after the game.
  9. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,363
    Really pissed the D couldn't get Locker the ball back

Makes the loss hurt more but I loved what I saw from Locker!

Wonder what Munch will do.. Hass' injury doesn't look serious but I have a (bad) feeling Hass will start next week.. I have nothing against Hass but Locker has the momentum and woke this team up today when they were dead, he should start next week..

Keep in mind..

Mccarthy was amazing last week and Ruud got his job back this week (til he got hurt again) "players don't lose their starting jobs due to injuries".. And Ruud started today and sucked, Mccarthy replaced him and was amazing, forced our only turnover..

I bet Munch goes back to Hass next week.. Would be a dumb decision..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.