Titans/Falcons Game Comments

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Aug 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

i think we'll be top 5 this year in run D

2. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

I thought we recruite free agents with speed. Hope is slow as ****

3. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Thorton too, for that matter. He's only got 77 speed on Madden....lol.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Did I say soft?? oh wait, Vick keeps getting yards at will, some rookie just went right up the middle without being touched for 62 yards........no that's not soft, this defense is just PERFECT!

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We are setting up the regular season right now. Nobody is going to throw on us.

6. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

What's up with Lendale where is he?

7. For those of us who can't actually see the game, how is Volek throwing the ball and how is he looking in the pocket?

8. PhiSlammaJamma

I'm about ready to start young. Volek is not making throws, and on third down, he's not making 1st down throws. Why even throw some of those 3rd down passes. They don't have a chance. Troupes move was just lucky. And the Chris brown throw was a waste. And a screen of 3rd and 25 is a lame play call. If they don't have the guts to make a big throw put Young in there now. This offense sucks. And I know a lot can be put on our wr's, but at least try.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Sirmon looks to hesitant to play MLB though...

10. PhiSlammaJamma

About the only thing Volek has done well is playfake like Boomer Esiason. That's about it. He's got that down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar