Titans/Falcons Game Comments

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Aug 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

While I was watching the game, the commentators were chalking up the lack of success on the offense to Chow's system, while on D they were saying nothing about us getting it like Cell block D from Schwartz. I think everybody in Tennessee is just in denial, and refuses to think that Schwartz is the problem. I saw no improvement over the course of the week, and you can say we didn't gameplan again or it's only preseason; and I'll say we shouldn't have to gameplan to stop the run, pathetic.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

yeah Billy didn't play well tonight, he made some plays that were nice, but he also made bonehead plays like throwing into double coverage a number of times, even when there was no immediate pressure on him. I actually thought he didn't look comfortable in the pocket, the total opposite to Young really; I wonder if he doesn't trust his O-line...

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yeah and the next excuse we're going to hear is probably that Chow doesn't keep the defence off the field long enoug, so they're tired and therefore get run over :sad2:

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

would you trust our O-line :hmm:

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Not at all. I'm just surprised Vince looks so relaxed in the pocket... maybe because he knows he can run if it breaks down and Billy knows he's a sitting duck

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

last night Young was running..running for his life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar