Titans-Falcons game a sellout

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah I dont have a problem, but I see them below me getting the SS treatment

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I ask local Titans fans, in reality, how's our ticket sales doing?

As for this Falcons game, if it truly is the pre-season weeks teams take most seriously, I have a bad feeling.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

plenty of good parking still available

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I guarantee most everyone complaining about game experience would change their opinion when the Titans are good and winning.

Helps the game experience even more than the awesome jumbotron animations like 1...2...3...first down!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Sellouts also mean no blackouts so quit your biatching.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I went to the Patriots game last year. It was great for about a quarter. Once you see the other teams' receivers running wide open in the endzone it gets a bit boring....

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yes JGs defense is basically wait for the O too stop themselves

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I have seen a pretty good fight between a skinny white guy and a black girl in the cheap seats, though. it was pretty good.

Meanwhile, in the Titans gameday department:
    "Fan energy is getting low, we'd better play more singalong Johnny Cash to get them pumped up! And mor Bunny Bread cartoon races!"

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Not until this year...

I definitely know what you mean about the vibe but I'm gonna yell and drink and make fun of visiting fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar