Titans Facebook Twitter Account

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Playmaker, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

So I'm thinking about creating a twitter account called "Titans Facebook" and just tweet the worst comments on our facebook page after every game. Was wondering if there would be any interest from you guys in it, don't want to create an account that only has 10 followers.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Just take comments from this board, you get more gold here than facebook.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Playmaker

they're basically the same haha

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

id follow

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Oh nononononono. People on facebook are the most retarded, ignorant fans you could ever come across. At least here, we all care enough to take time out of our days to stay informed on news, and discuss stuff. My burning hatred from arguing with idiots on the Titans facebook page is what drove me here lol.

OP I'm all for it. I'll help you gather material to post as well if you'd like. I see too much of it.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

But they wouldn't follow you back... nobody does.

j/k I miss you. Come back to Reddit with me, like we once were. That guy is there that creates identical threads here and in /r/tennesseetitans

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

lol who is that?

i also find it funny, how many titans fans you can find on reddit now.

8. The Playmaker

@TitansFacebook

don't worry guys I'll follow back.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nah. I'm on one Titans FB page and it has the dumbest fans I've ever encountered.

It makes me value this place a hell of a lot more than usual.

There are maybe 3 reasonable fans out of hundreds on there. The moment you make a point of observation they're all ready to stab you with shards of broken beer bottles. Pretty sure most masturbate to Jake Locker posters in candle-lit meth labs.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Those tweets suck! You can do better than that, hell all you have to do is copy/paste anything I say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar