Titans Face Big Decisions After '09 Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Tennessee Titans had a few personnel issues to deal with this off-season with Albert Haynesworth being the most important. After this upcoming season, many more decisions will have to be made as the team will have 13 players at the end of their contracts. On the defensive side, LBs Keith Bulluck and Stephen Tulloch, DEs Kyle Vanden Bosch, Jevon Kearse and Dave Ball, DT Tony Brown and CB Nick Harper all have contracts at their end. Offensively, C Kevin Mawae, G Eugene Amano, TEs Alge Crumpler and Bo Scaife, LS Ken Amato and RB LenDale White have can also become free agents in 2010.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Add Vince Young to this because, if he doesn't make a move, he's gone.

There's a lot of players who will be wanting to put up some big numbers next season. I am hoping they all do.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

;)

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I'm looking for Haynesworth-esque type contract year from a motivated LenDale. It's his only chance to ever score a big money deal as a FA.

5. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

LBs Keith Bulluck :sign if not 3 year deal if not too much
    and Stephen Tulloch: sign
    DEs Kyle Vanden Bosch: must sign
    Jevon Kearse: depends how healthy he stays this year
    Dave Ball: same as Kearse
    DT Tony Brown: I am wondering how much of Brown's success was attributed to Big Al. If he has another grewat season "try"to sign him but my guess he follows his boy Haynesworth to FA for the money
    CB Nick Harper :
    C Kevin Mawae: Thnaks for the memories retire dude.
    G Eugene Amano: Is this guy a going to be a 12 year starter at guard and Pro caliber if so sign him.
    TEs Alge Crumpler : All I got to say is fumble surprised he is still with us.
    Bo Scaife: must sign
    LS Ken Amato: sign
    RB LenDale White: no way no how.
    We need to start thinking about not only CB AND WR in the draft but also possibly an OLB, a Center or Guard, and RB.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

At least two if not three of those players will get re-upped sometime in late July or August.

I'm hoping it's Bulluck for three more years, KVB for four, and Tulloch for six.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I don't the decisions are all that big really.

8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

This is why we can't go nuts in FA this year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

That's a lot of players, but not many of them will require a big raise to keep - several already make pretty decent money, and guys like Kearse/Amano won't kill the cap (if the cap is even a question).

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Resign White, Scaife, Tulloch, Bulluck, Amano, Amato, Brown, Harper, KVB for sure
    Kearse and Ball if healthy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar