Titans Express Interest in Tice for OC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Beaudreaux, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I thought the love boat thing was awesome.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

People say that Tice was never an OC but the offense he had the most influence over as an assistant coach was probably the jags from 2006-2008 and those 3 years the Jags averaged 12th in both total and scoring offense and it was in 2007 when Garrard had his career year with a 100 passing rating. That team also averaged 7th in rushing those 3 years.

As for ticket scalping? Buying a commodity and then selling it later at a much higher price because of reduced supply and greater demand is capitalism.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

And inappropriate for someone in Tice's position to do. And a clear violation of NFL policy.

It's just seems Tice's tenure with the Vikings was rifled with a lack of discipline in personal conduct from his decisions to his player's decisions.

4. Ai2Ai

Ai2Ai Starter

Read an ESPN blog that Tice values power running and deep passing. Not sure how that fits with CJ here.

5. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

1st - C.Johnson up the middle for no gain
    2nd- C.Johnson up the middle for a 2yard gain
    3rd - R.Smith incomplete pass into the upper deck
    4th- Incomplete punt

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I don't always agree with you RT but this has to be one of the best breakdowns I've seen. Big ups to ya. We waste so many plays and kill so many drives with play-calls that simply make me say WTF that it's not even funny. We have sucked on 3rd down for way too d@mn long.

We definitely need to shorten our routes and get a little creative. For the first time in a very long time we have all the pieces to be really d@mn good, now we just need to tweak some things here and there. And should we add Tice along with Bruce and Coach Munchak, our OL better be the best in the business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar