Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans express interest in Elvis Dumervil

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    I don't think Doom leaves Denver, he tried to appeal the contract debacle honoring a "verbal agreement" with the broncos but the NFL denied it. I think he stays in Denver seems like he really wants to be there.
  2. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $361
    He probably appealed cause he knew he wasn't getting that money they originally agreed to anymore. And he may not get it anywhere else now either.
  3. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $639
    I don't even think we've talked to him. Just "expressed interest"
  4. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,938
    If we had talked or expressed interest we would of heard it from Wyatt, PK, and other local media guys already.
  5. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $681
  6. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $350
    i agree. Ansah in the first, a G like Warford in the 2nd, and CB/WR in the 3rd.
  7. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,465
    I would still go BPA in the first. If Warmack is around I would go with him. We set ourselves up nicely for this years draft.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    I just want him to sign somewhere soon, all this waiting is annoying.
  9. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,938
    According to Adam Schefter, the Broncos are bringing in Dwight Freeny and Abraham in for visits over the next 2 days after offering a contract to Dumervil.
  10. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    Denver Post says Dumervil was underwhelmed with the Broncos offer. He will begin visiting other teams in the next 48 hrs. Baltimore writer says Ravens have serious interest but not a lot of money.