Titans explore new wrinkle for Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

OK thats enough about "he who shall not be named"

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah his last two seasons here with us was awful....I mean who wants a guy that puts up a 100 passer rating!?!?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

This is great. I really think this could add a lot but as usual we'll need a solid Run game to get the full effect.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The clues are there.

Titans finally realize what Jake is, and like you said, for this to matter, we first have to establish the running game.

We're getting our lineman, and our big RB :bliss:

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Next Tom Brady

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I hope this means we'll be drafting Warmack in the first round. It'd be great if we use our talent the way we're supposed to for once. And rebuilding the offensive line by using a high draft pick is still the cheapest way to go about it, and a safer bet than overpaying for certain vets.

The Titans really need to get their ish together next year.

I went by Marshall's tonight and picked up a small horde of Titans kiesh for cheap:

$10 Titans CJ #28 Reebok Alternate Jersey XXL
    $ 3 Titans CJ #28 Reebok Home Jersey XL
    $ 5 Titans Locker #10 Reebok XXL Away Jersey XXL
    $ 3 Titans Snuggie (2, for my kids)

I kinda thought the bottom fell outta the Titans market for a minute, or rather the prices reflected the quality of season we had, then realized it was probably the dumping of the Reebok stuff. And the season thing.

I was like, damn right I won't pay more than an average of $6 per jersey after last season. It was very satisfying.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

As others stated, I'll believe it when I see it. Offense, please stop holding Jake back!

8. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

Locker's gonna break himself

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

lol u dumb

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

No dude. No one wants him because he won't work hard enough, is incapable of learning a full offense, and is not a good teammate due to his poor attitude (and work ethic).

Michael Vick did prison time and found a team. VY's rep was never as poor as that. He is not on a team because he can't hack it as a pro. He's not even backup worthy.

And he's already had chances on two other NFL teams!

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar