Titans expected to sign Ryan Succop

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I learned the difference between then and than in like 4th grade. So I'm guessing you have a 3rd grade education?

• High Five High Five x 6
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I like the signing..... Love the name lol

3. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Kicking game fixed : CHECK

4. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

I like the signing, I was really worried about our kicker situation heading into the season but I feel better about it at this point

5. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

WE DID IIIIIT! WOOOOO! Now we can suck it up, and win. lol

Bye bye coons and banana!

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It's good to have this over with. Not sure Succop is the long-term answer. I'll be happy if he survives the season. I know kickers are not really overly prized, and we paid Bironas top dollar for years, but if someone is consistent, $1.985M ain't the worst number. I hope this doesn't end up as a kicker merry-go-round this year.

7. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Succop will do fine, I reather like how we're snagging players from last season's Chiefs team, McCluster won't disappoint, for sure, and Succop is miles better than Coons and Bonanner put together.

8. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

My bad didnt think it mattered how things were typed from my phone on a online message board.. but I can see how you would see it as important as a resume in irder to make yourself feel smarter...

• Damn you auto fill-in you've cost me my reputation with an online poster.. ive lost everything now :disappointed:

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Boring Boring x 2
  9. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

"Then" and "Than" just irks the hell out of me.... it's a severe psychotic hatred, but it's not so bad when the error isn't painfully obvious. :p

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar