Titans entertain idea of Pac-Man return?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCollector, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCollector

TitansCollector #9 GBNF

According to the latest AT report: the Tennessee Titans who are in desperate need of depth at the corner and punt return positions have entered into discussions and possible contract negotiations with out of work corner Adam Jones. Sources close to the negotiations say the contract most probably consist of 1 yr, 1.5 million in guarunteed money and be filled with incentives. Some of those referenced where based on playing time, number of return yards, interception, no violations of leauge policy, only visiting strip clubs between the hours of 7pm - 9pm (which must be resticted to only three visits annually, and arrests must be kept to a minimum of misdemenor charges. If you all believe this one, I have more shocking news, as Vince Young has stated he will be anouncing his retirement prior to the draft which leave the Titans open for contract negotiations with Brett Favre!

Happy April fools!

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Sorry dude. You're about 6 hours too late.

But Happy Fools day anyway.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Why would we pay him 1.5mil when he has repeatedly publicly begged for the league minimum?

4. I only have one question. How many strippers is he allowed to spit on?

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Aha you had me all the way until the Vince Young part.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The only one of these I bought in to was the Cutler one by Gut. Haha... this one was just a tad bit ridiculous :)

7. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Boy, I had absolutely no idea whatsoever that this was going to be an April fools thread when I saw the title.

Fail

8. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i figured it was an april fools, but in the back of my mind i was hoping it was!!!

9. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

The fact that there was a smile in the link to you're post made me know it was bull.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar